Traditional Sicilian Italian Recipes – Mangia Bedda
Browse through dozens of incredible 100% authentic Sicilian Italian recipes directly from the old country (and my mom’s kitchen) to you!
Check out some of the most popular recipes on the blog right now!
- Grilled Tuna and White Bean Salad
- Spaghetti with Green Beans
- Scacciata with Cauliflower and Black Olives (No Knead Recipe)
- Biancomangiare – Sicilian Almond Milk Pudding
- Neapolitan Ice Cream Cake Roll
- Crepe Cannelloni with Ricotta and Spinach
- Italian Sugar Doughnuts (Ciambelle fritte)
- Potato and Red Pepper Frittata
FIND RECIPES FOR…
The perfect Italian meal is not complete without antipasto to get your appetite going! Or why not make an entire meal of a few of these dishes such as Arancini; Panelle (Chickpea Fritters); Crispeddi cu brocculu (Cauliflower Fritters); or Baked Mashed Potato Croquettes.
Is there anything more comforting than the aroma of something baking in your oven? Whether you’re preparing a little something sweet or savory, rolling up your sleeves and sinking your hands in dough is always therapeutic!
While most of us associate pasta with tomato sauce, Italian pasta dishes are so much more varied than you can imagine! If you’re up to the challenge of making your own homemade pasta just like most nonnas do on Sundays, try Potato Gnocchi, or traditional Sicilian maccaruna. But if you’re looking for a simple weeknight pasta dish that can be prepared in 30 minutes I would recommend Sicilian Pasta with Cauliflower; Pasta alla Norma; or Pasta ca’ muddica.