Traditional Sicilian Italian Recipes – Mangia Bedda
Browse through dozens of incredible 100% authentic Sicilian Italian recipes directly from the old country (and my mom’s kitchen) to you!
Your favorite holiday recipes
The holidays are just around the corner and it’s time to start baking!
- Tetù (Sicilian Chocolate Spice Cookies)
- Pistachio Amaretti
- Biscotti Regina – Sicilian Sesame Seed Cookies
- Chewy Amaretti (Italian Almond Cookies)
- Italian Pizzelle Cookies
- Italian Orange Juice Cookies
- Chocolate Espresso Amaretti Cookies
- Italian Lemon Glazed Cookies
- Almond and Chocolate Panettone Recipe
- Classic Almond Biscotti with Variations
- Sicilian Almond Torrone
- Italian Nut and Jam Rolled Cookies
Classic Sicilian Recipes
FIND RECIPES FOR…
Is there anything more comforting than the aroma of something baking in your oven? Whether you’re preparing a little something sweet or savory, rolling up your sleeves and sinking your hands in dough is always therapeutic!
While most of us associate pasta with tomato sauce, Italian pasta dishes are so much more varied than you can imagine! If you’re up to the challenge of making your own homemade pasta just like most nonnas do on Sundays, try Potato Gnocchi, or traditional Sicilian maccaruna. But if you’re looking for a simple weeknight pasta dish that can be prepared in 30 minutes I would recommend Sicilian Pasta with Cauliflower; Pasta alla Norma; or Pasta ca’ muddica.