Traditional Sicilian Italian Recipes – Mangia Bedda
Browse through dozens of incredible 100% authentic Sicilian Italian recipes directly from the old country (and my mom’s kitchen) to you!
- 3-Ingredient Hazelnut Cookies (flourless)
- Sicilian Swordfish with Tomatoes, Capers and Olives
- Sicilian Pasta with Sardines (pasta con le sarde)
- Eggplant Calzone alla Norma
- Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Cake
- Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad with Celery
- Granita al limone (Lemon Granita Recipe)
- No Knead Fig and Rosemary Focaccia
From cool and refreshing desserts to the perfect summer dishes for entertaining!
- Balsamic Strawberries with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Neapolitan Ice Cream Cake Roll
- Homemade Tagliatelle with Cherry Tomatoes, Garlic and Basil
- Italian Green Bean Salad
- Eggplant Caponata – Sicilian Eggplant Recipe
- Spaghetti with Green Beans
- Blueberry Olive Oil Cake
- Spaghetti with Zucchini (No Frying Required)
- Rhubarb Strawberry Crostata
- Zucchini Blossom and Ricotta Tart
- Tomato and Basil Risotto
- Stewed Green Beans with Tomatoes
FIND RECIPES FOR…
The perfect Italian meal is not complete without antipasto to get your appetite going! Or why not make an entire meal of a few of these dishes such as Arancini; Panelle (Chickpea Fritters); Crispeddi cu brocculu (Cauliflower Fritters); or Baked Mashed Potato Croquettes.
Is there anything more comforting than the aroma of something baking in your oven? Whether you’re preparing a little something sweet or savory, rolling up your sleeves and sinking your hands in dough is always therapeutic!
While most of us associate pasta with tomato sauce, Italian pasta dishes are so much more varied than you can imagine! If you’re up to the challenge of making your own homemade pasta just like most nonnas do on Sundays, try Potato Gnocchi, or traditional Sicilian maccaruna. But if you’re looking for a simple weeknight pasta dish that can be prepared in 30 minutes I would recommend Sicilian Pasta with Cauliflower; Pasta alla Norma; or Pasta ca’ muddica.